Inspection & Testing – Service & Repair – Sales – Design & Installation
Sprinkler systems require a minimum of 2-inch line for residential and 4-inch line for commercial. We can help you upgrade your systems to meet the current requirements.
We are experienced in a wide range of utility services including:
- tapping into the municipal water supply
- installing underground water mains
- installing pumps and tanks
- replacing and repairing underground valves
- repairing, installing and testing fire hydrants
- servicing post indicator valves (PIV)
- installing underground electrical duct banks
Our competitors may offer all life saving services, but we are one of the few in the Baltimore-Washington region that can self-perform all of these services, including underground utility work.